- 6,659: clients served in 2011
- 948: patients cared for by integrated primary and behavioral health team through Touchstone Health Partners and Loveland Community Health Center
- 3,171: people who received mental health and/or substance abuse help or referrals through Connections
- 891: children and grandparents/kin family served through Grandparents Raising Grandchildren
- 1,992: people served by Loveland Counseling Connections through referrals and therapy
- 85%: percent of people we serve who live in families with annual incomes under $25,000
- 37%: percent of those served by Touchstone are children, youth and young adults age 0 – 23.
But we’re not about numbers. We’re about people. We’re about you and your family.
…Infants, children, teens, adults and seniors
…People with mental illness, substance use disorders, or both
…People working through situational depression or anxiety, and those who are living with chronic, serious mental illnesses that they will need to manage throughout their life
…Individuals and families
At Touchstone, you and your family will receive the attentive care, dignity and respect you deserve – no matter who you are.