If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, call 911.
For non-life-threatening psychiatric and behavioral health emergencies, call 970-494-4200
Do You Need Mental Health Services?
If you think you need mental health and/or addiction services, please call us at (970) 494-4300 and you will be welcomed by a Touchstone staff member.
You will be asked a series of questions to determine how we can best connect you with what you need. Touchstone Health Partners provides 24-hour emergency services, along with outpatient mental health and addiction treatment for all ages. We offer individual and group treatment, as well as case management services. Our goal is to meet your mental health and addiction treatment needs as quickly and effectively as possible. Touchstone Health Partners offers bilingual services, access to primary care, and an in-house pharmacy. Please see our services for additional information.
What to Expect
We will need to learn about how you are feeling and what issues led you to seek our services. Upon your request for services, we will ask you questions to assist in determining what kind of services you may need.
Questions may include:
- Are you seeking mental health or addiction services, or both?
- What is your contact information, date of birth, and basic financial information?
- Are you a resident of Larimer County?
- Do you have an open case with the Department of Human Services?
- If you are calling for services for your child, we will ask about marital status and custody agreements. Please be aware that in cases where parents are not together, there are special requirements with which we must adhere before we can legally schedule your child for an intake appointment.
- If an intake/assessment is scheduled you will be asked to provide proof of income, photo ID and insurance cards at the time of your appointment.
- If you don’t have insurance, we will find out if you need help to pay for treatment.
- Do you have Medicaid, Medicare, Kaiser or another insurance carrier?
Steps to Services
- If you decide that you want to enter into our services, we will schedule an initial appointment. At your initial intake appointment, we will need information to learn how best to help you. This appointment will take approximately 1 ½ hours.
- You will then be assigned to a clinician with whom you will begin treatment. If you have medication needs, you will be scheduled with a psychiatrist.